Schema Inventory & Online Consultation
This Schema Inventory is a self-assessed questionnaire that will ask you various questions about your personality. The purpose of the assessment is to understand how prevalent each of the 18 Schemas and Modes is in your personality.
Completing an inventory is useful for people who are serious about improving their mental health, healing past traumas, or otherwise developing their self-knowledge.
Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will receive a detailed report that breaks down your score along each of the relevant Schema aspects. This information is an extremely useful aid in helping someone know where to direct their healing efforts and gain a deeper insight into their mind. Part of the benefit is that it helps you to put a name to various psychological patterns, and once you can name it and describe it, it is a much more direct path towards being able to work with it and heal it.
- The Schema Inventory is a self-assessment questionnaire. You download it (as a Google Form) and take it in your own time.
- It takes about an hour or two to complete, and you can take as many breaks as needed. We recommend to stop every 100 questions.
- It contains 430 questions.
- Upon completion of the inventory, we will get back to you within a day or two with the detailed report.
- Includes a 30-minute online-video appointment to discuss with Cedric the results and a treatment plan upon completion of the Schema Inventory.